Throughout Gary’s 15 years on the Board of the Horsham Sports & Community Club, he has contributed to some very significant achievements by the Club.
- The development of a Strategic Plan which has given the Club a clear direction
- Purchase of the Club’s premises in December 2006 which were formally leased
- Construction of an internal court-yard to cater for the needs of smokers
- Construction of a veranda along the front of the premises to help protect the entrance to the building from the weather
- During Gary’s time as a Director, the Club has allocated over $1.5m in direct cash sponsorship’s to over 700 local sporting clubs and community groups
Gary has endlessly promoted the Horsham Sports & Community Club by, his dedication, his business expertise that has been valuable in assisting the Club with many business and legal requirements, support to the Board, Manager Glenn and staff, attendance at Board meetings, sub- committee meetings, sporting and community group visitations to promote the Club, Award nights,etc…
Gary who is a quiet achiever, has assisted the Horsham Sports & Community Club to fulfill its vision of delivering substantial and sustainable benefits to the Horsham and Wimmera region.