From Monday 25th November 2019
Monday to Friday – 11:30am to 2:00pm
Wednesday to Saturday 5:00pm to Late
The Horsham Sports & Community Club Courtesy Bus is a service that operates for the benefit of Club members & visitors.
There are conditions to travelling on the Courtesy Bus which can be seen below.
– The courtesy bus is available free-of-charge for all members & visitors, both to and from the Club.
– Identification must be provided upon using this service (member’s card or photo id)
– If you require pick-up from your home, motel or caravan park, phone the Horsham Sports & Community Club half an hour prior on (03) 5382 6262
– Pick up and drop off points must be a residential address, motel or caravan park
– The courtesy bus service is available for members & visitors who reside within the red line of the map. All other map areas are subject to availability only.
– Every attempt will be made to adhere to schedules, but times may vary with-out notice. For example, if you request the 6.3Opm bus, it will leave the Club from 6.30pm to drop off the people on the bus, and then continue to pick up all 6.3Opm requests.
– Pick-ups and drop-offs will be completed in order of the discretion of the Driver on Duty
– Rules and regulations which apply within the facility of the Horsham Sports & Community Club, also extend to the confines of the Courtesy Bus.
– The courtesy bus driver is authorised to eject, any person in breach of the Horsham Sports & Community Club rules and regulations.
– Offensive language, objectionable behaviour, smoking, and the consumption of food or beverages are not permitted on the Courtesy Bus.
– Routes may be altered without notice at the discretion of the driver or Club Management.
– Children aged 8 and over are permitted on the Courtesy Bus
– Maximum Courtesy Bus capacity is 11 plus driver
– If a member soils the bus a $250 cleaning fee will apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Whilst we are delighted to offer our Members a courtesy bus, we do not guarantee this service. There may be times when the bus unexpectedly breaks down, needs repairs or our bus driver is not available to work for unforeseen circumstances which will result in this complimentary service being cancelled, sometimes at short notice. Please ensure you always have a backup and alternative way of getting home.
The Horsham Sports & Community Club, are also committed to providing a safe working environment. Management wish to advise that HSCC provides a COURTESY BUS and therefore cannot guarantee that all patrons wishing to use the service will be picked up and delivered to the Club in the time frame that they require. Management and/or The Bus Driver reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Courtesy Bus to any member or guests.