The aim of this program is to assist, develop, promote, advance and encourage individuals in their chosen sporting and/or community endeavour to reach an elite level.
Past recipients include: Lauren Tink, Josh Barry, Sacha McDonald, Matt Anderson, Kevin Bald.
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST:
• Be locally based, living and training in the Wimmera region
• Provide a list of out of pocket expenses directly related to the event(s) they are selected for.
• Provide details of other sponsorship received
• Demonstrate their contribution towards the event(s) in the form of cash, voluntary services or in-kind support
• Apply to the Board of Directors not less than 7 days prior to the sporting event
Club Treasurer of Horsham City Bowling Club, Ron Goudie, spends a few good minutes with director Dean Winfield talking about the latest sponsorship from HSCC. See how our current funds and other sponsorships have helped them develop into a top notch club.
Colin Newell, CFA Warracknabeal Group Officer, meets with Tim Coller, HSCC Director, to explain how essential our latest sponsorship has been in the acquisition of essential firefighting equipment storage. Watch now to learn how far reaching and beneficial our funds are within small communities who rely on CFA services.